Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Public Queue List here
Follow the Bas Twitter here
Ranks Queue List here
Welcome to Ba Services. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You should NOT register an account. Click here to access our public queue. You can also find prices, FAQ, and other information at info.baservices.site.

New Ranks
Please register an account using your in-game RSN.

Current Ranks
Click here to login.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Shift destroy on Konduit
Topic Started: September 22, 2017, 10:24 am (1,048 Views)

Thx to Commie for bringing this to my attention. I've found it very useful for both healer and collector role and thought some of you might find it useful for doing those roles too. Makes meeting eggcount much easier as less time spent destroying eggs = more time spent collecting eggs.

With Konduit you can change the shift-click option to be Destroy inside ba. You have to do this for each item (meat tofu worms green egg blue egg red egg) individually, but once you've done it once, you don't need to change it.
This allows you to destroy full inventory of eggs in just 1-2 ticks with just holding shift and spamclicking last egg, much easier in my opinion than right left click spam in bottom of inventory, especially with tofu having such small clickbox.

How to do it:
1. Hold Shift and right click egg
2. Choose shift-settings
3. Choose Destroy

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
dr lumby

For the weak.
Member Avatar

Guys don't devalue my right click destory abilities!
- Puts egg at bottom of inv and spam clicks -

Yeah, don't think that anyone experienced will be needing this method, but it's going to be useful for those that struggle with eggcount.
Member Avatar

It's also really handy for any healing methods that require destroying vial, since you can shift+left click destroy vial.
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Miscellaneous · Next Topic »
Add Reply