Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Public Queue List here
Follow the Bas Twitter here
Ranks Queue List here
Welcome to Ba Services. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You should NOT register an account. Click here to access our public queue. You can also find prices, FAQ, and other information at info.baservices.site.

New Ranks
Please register an account using your in-game RSN.

Current Ranks
Click here to login.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Healer Codes for Leeches and Speeds; December 2017
Topic Started: January 29, 2018, 2:19 am (660 Views)
Member Avatar
President Emeritus

Wrote this up a while ago. Not sure how relevant it is now since it doesn't include vialing & the new arrows are slower than chins. Major shoutout to Ags's post: http://baservices.site/topic/10124973/1/ and to flunch, henke, Ethan etc... who fine tuned a lot of these waves.

This isn't meant as a comprehensive guide, just a written abstract of my healing methods. These are the fastest leech healing methods without overstocks - never learned OS leeching ask Flunch about that one. After a year and a half of doing this I have gotten pretty consistent and wanted to write this up to potentially help newer players. Threw in some pretty good speed healing numbers as well since I had them, although I only OS on wave 6 in speeds and a year from now people will probably be doing OS 5-9 or somthing.

Leech Healer

Speed/Fun Healing
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

I will never leak my precious. Too lazy to post + somewhat pointless since atk finishes last on 5/6 now
Member Avatar

Edit: nvm I'm retarded

Edited by Apttitude, February 6, 2018, 4:05 pm.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
Drop Trou

I do this for wave 6, I find you can get 66 secs about 60% of the time.

1x overstock

2(18)-5-2(21)-3 / 0-0-0-0-8-10

If last healer aggro's defender it should be a guaranteed 66.

If the defender is still at trap and can't lure, you can stand infront of him and block the healer. Just beware of an east multi.

Edited by Drop Trou, February 14, 2018, 11:53 am.
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Healer · Next Topic »
Add Reply